Last modified: 05/10/2022
1. What we collect
For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
- Registration information, such as age, username and password, language, and email or phone number
- Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image
- User-generated content, including comments, photographs, videos, and virtual item videos that you choose to upload or broadcast on the Platform (“User Content”)
- Payment information, such as PayPal or other third-party payment information (where required for the purpose of payment)
- Your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. If you choose to find other users through your phone contacts, we will access and collect the names and phone numbers and match that information against existing users of the Platform. If you choose to find other users through your social network contacts, we will collect your public profile information as well as names and profiles of your social contacts.
- Your opt-in choices and communication preferences
- Information to verify an account
- Information in correspondence you send to us
- Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests such as your gender, age, likeness, and preferences.
Information We Get From Others
If you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google), we may collect information from these social media services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as advertising partners and analytics providers.
Others Users of the Platform
Sometimes other users of the Platform may provide us information about you, including through customer service inquiries.
We may collect information about you from other publicly available sources.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our platform, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the platform you viewed before browsing AnyoneLab, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, the number of actions performed on AnyoneLab, the type of actions performed on AnyoneLab, the locale you are visiting AnyoneLab from and information about your use of and actions on AnyoneLab.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small files which, when placed on your device, enable the Platform to provide certain features and functionality. Web beacons are very small images or small pieces of data embedded in images, also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs,” that can recognize Cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, a description of the page where the pixel tag is placed, and similar information from your computer or device. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on AnyoneLab. This type of information is collected to make AnyoneLab more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
2. Use of personal information
We generally use the information we collect:
- To fulfill requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To support the social functions of the Platform, including to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform and for you and other users to share, download, and otherwise interact with User Content posted through the Platform.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
3. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
4. Information choices and changes
- Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from AnyoneLab with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how AnyoneLab works for you.
5. Deleting personal information and data
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and delete your data.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things such as the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you delete your account, we delete data that you have submitted, such as your uploaded profile pic or SnackBio content, and you won't be able to recover this information later. To delete your account or clear your data at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with this matter.
You can always contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or want to submit feedback about our Services. We always love to hear from our users!